UglyBROS Johnny Black Pants
Based in LA, UglyBROS produce motorcycle trousers with a very distinctive, trademark style
The Johnny looks like a leather trouser but is actually a strong 12oz denim coated in polyurethane. The combination of the elastic shirring on the knees and lower back panels and external knee armour pockets make for a striking design that stands out from the vast range of motorcycle trousers on offer today. The polyurethane coating will develop character over time and will crack and distress for a worn in look.
UglyBROS themselves advise choosing a full size up. We didn't find these trousers to size particularly small, but do size up when in doubt.
- Polyurethane Coated Denim
- Semi-Gloss Black finish
- 12oz Heavyweight Denim
- Slight stretch for additional comfort
- Slim Straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- POWERTECTOR® CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- YKK® Zipper
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- PU coating will not stay on permanently
- Heat and friction may cause PU coating to wear out