Laco Pilot Watch AUGSBURG Blaue Stunde 42
There are pilot watches. And then there are pilot watches from Laco. As one of a few exclusive companies the workshop in Pforzheim can look back on a long tradition. Whereas in the 1940s a Laco was an indispensable tool in the cockpit, today it is an expression of freedom. With a Laco pilot watch you are not only wearing a precise and robust watch on your wrist, but also a piece of history.
The Laco Augsburg Blaue Stunde 862100 model features a beautiful sunburst blue dial and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. The 42mm case design houses a Laco 21 automatic (self-winding) movement. The Augsburg model has a Type A dial with large hours. The hands and dial markers are treated with SuperLuminova for excellent readability in the dark. Like the original WWII Laco watches, there is no date window. Includes a handsome grey military style textile strap. 20mm lug width. Exhibition case back.
- CASE: Sandblasted stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, case-back with sapphire crystal
- DIAL: Blue with sunray pattern, arabic numbers and indexes with luminous material Superluminova C3
- HANDS: Hands black mat, filled with luminous material Superluminova
- STRAP: Grey nylon strap (one piece strap)
- DIAMETER: 42,0 mm, HEIGHT: 11,75 mm, LUG WIDTH: 20,0 mm
- WATERPROOF: up to 5ATM