Martini BMW Racing Helmet by Casque Felix
Inspired by the competitive arena of the 1970s…for motorcycles, but also in motorsports! The heart of Felix has always vacillated between two- and four-wheeled machines. This is why the ST 520, designed for motorcycling, also clearly reflects our ties to the world of motorsports, with the characteristic curve of the shell around the jaw zone and its sun shield.
This series features the colors of a famous Italian vermouth distillery that has seen great success with several teams, mainly Porsche and Lancia, from 1968 to today, whether it’s in Formula 1, endurance races, rallys, or sport racing world championships
- Enveloping, jet-style motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistanc, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in sponge fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun shield limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet.
- Weight: 1200gr. (+/-50gr.)
- Delivered with its helmet bag print GULF logo.
- Small 55-56 cm
- Medium 57-58 cm
- Large 59-60 cm
- Xlarge 61-62 cm