Husqvarna Vitpilen Progress Leather Jacket
PRE ORDER ONLYThe Progress jacket is designed to match the style and sensibility of vintage motorcycle enthusiasts. It is made of high quality leather that won't age and keeps its original look and feel no matter how long you wear it. Equipped with CE armor and a removeable thermal liner, this jacket is much more than just another good looking leather jacket.
- Made exclusively for Husqvarna Motorcycles by REV'IT
- Lining: 80% polyester, 17% polyamide, 3% drum dyed cowhide
- Thermal liner: 95% polyester, 5% polyamide
- Outer shell Max cowhide
- Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders and elbows, SEESOFT The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- Jeans Loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Regular fit
- The V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block wind.
- Adjustment tab at waist
- Insulation detachable thermal body warmer
- Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
- Fully perforated outer shell at armpit