Kingsmen (MTM) by David
What is the KINGSMEN collection by David?
The word kingsman. Noun. (plural kingsmen) (military)
The lowest enlisted rank in the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment of the British Army, equivalent to private in the rest of the British Army.
As gentlemens suiting has its origin in the military and military uniforms, we take inspiration from the epicentre of mens fashion, Saville Row and British tradition.
Made to measure suits, blazers, vests, shirts, coats and trousers from a selection of fabrics from our European mills in 100% Merino-Wool or wool mix blends and cotton poplin and twill fabrics.
Every suit is hand finished in Europe with pride and 80 years of experience,
to your exact specifications and body type under the expert eye of David, who has many years experience dressing men through the retail sector.
Our Kingsmens Tailored Collection is based on a classic slim fit Firenze pattern prominent in Italian style culture.
Shoulders have a typical lightly padded shoulder which is typical for Saville row, while the body of the blazer has a more Italian modern cut.
Separate jacket & trousers sizes available in both long and short variations with over 90 fabrics to choose from. Wide selection of details & features available.
Begin Your Journey through the world of elegance by stopping in at the store at
Sturova 10 (Boutique Hotel Roset), Bratislava Slovakia
Rules of the Kings-Mens Gentleman
(1) A gentleman never tells about conquests, private matters, or dealings. His business is nobody else’s
(2) A gentleman doesn't clash in public with enemies or exes, or worse, with out-of-fashion contrasts, colors, or styles.
(3) A gentleman is always happy to serve, whether it's opening the door, picking up the bill, or merely calling a cab the next morning. Ask him for help and he cannot refuse.
(4) A gentleman never reacts to rudeness. He pretends he doesn't recognise it and moves on like it never happened, because it never should have.
(5) A gentleman is always on target with witty remarks, interesting facts, and conversation starters that bring the best out of everyone. And
(6) A gentleman asks non-invasive questions to keep a conversation going and attention focused on others. He makes them feel like the most interesting person he's ever met, whether that's true or not.