Oxford University - TRINITY-RUGBY-MM
The polo shirt is 100% cotton yarn dyed, meaning that the fabric is woven from yarns previously dyed, also with different colours. The type and colouring of these polo shirts are inspired by rugby teams jerseys.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Trinity College.
- Short-sleeves polo shirt with black and blue stripes
- 100% cotton
- 60° C yarn-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
- Placket with contrasting colour
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left
- Wash at 30° C
Model wears a size: M
Model height: 183 cm