Oxford University - QUEENS-POLO-MM
The crest presents three red eagles on a white background.
The polo shirt is 100% cotton piece-dyed, that is to say the fabric is dyed after weaving, using reactive dye, which guarantees brighter and lasting colours.
On the top left there's the crest of the college, in this case Queen's College.
- Short-sleeves polo shirt
- 100% cotton
- 60° C piece-dyed fabric using reactive dye
- Ribbed collar with 2 hidden buttons
- Placket with contrasting colour
- Band insert inside collar and side slits
- Contrasting double undercollar
- Regular fit
- Patch with college crest on the top left
- Wash at 30° C