Safari Jacket Hemingway
UNLINED AND CUT FROM CRISP, PIECE DYED CANVAS WEAVE MEDIUM WEIGHT COTTON, OUR HEMINGWAY SAFARI JACKET IS DESIGNED TO TELL A STORY, SOFTENING AND GAINING ITS UNIQUE PATINA WITH WASH AND WEAR.
Taking design cues from key, core styles. The one-piece collar and side split hem with lower back have evolved from the Cabana Shirt while the half back belt with side adjustment from sliding buckles might remind you of our signature Clipper waistband.
"HEMINGSWORTH IS A BRAND THAT NEEDS TO BE ON YOUR RADAR." -GQ Magazine
"UP THERE WITH THE VERY BEST OF THE BEST" -Robb Report
- Safari style field Jacket
- Soft one-piece collar in signature shape
- Dual hip pockets, bellowed with box pleat for comfort and capacity, secured with buttoned flap
- Dual chest patch pockets with box pleat for extra room and secured with buttoned flap
- Button cuff with gusseted vent
- Adjustable back belt for fit with signature sliding buckles and belt
- Shallow side vents
- Unlined body for light weight and breathability
- Sleeves lined in Acetate/Cupro for ease of wear
- Tahitian Mother of Pearl Buttons
- Designed & Made in England (London)