Le Mans 66 Helmet by Casque Felix
The 1966 edition of the Le Mans 24 Hours will remain a milestone in the legendary rivalry between the Ford and Ferrari teams. A « war » on endurance races brought to the screen by James Mangold in Le Mans 66 with Matt Damon (Carroll Shelby) and Christian Bale (Ken Miles) in the cast. On this special occasion, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest entrusted Félix Helmets to create and produce an very exclusive helmet commemorating the event. As result? A Jet ST520 Le Mans 66 Special Edition already collector.
FELIX ST520 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Enveloping, jet-style motorcycle helmet.
- Fiberglass shell, the perfect trade-off between durability, shock resistanc, and light weight.
- 2 shell sizes available, with multi-density EPS padding, for improved shock absorption and optimal adjustability for all body types.
- Interior in sponge fabric, for an impeccable finish, fully removable and washable.
- Interior designed for easy slide-on over glasses.
- Removable visor with sun shield limits reflection into the eyes.
- Optimal ventilation via 2 extractor vents at the back.
- Reinforced Double-D fastening buckle in stainless metal with a fabric pull-tab, allowing precise adjustment and fastening, and improved stability.
- E22-05 certified helmet.
- Weight: 1200gr. (+/-50gr.)
- Delivered with its helmet bag print GULF logo.
- Small 55-56 cm
- Medium 57-58 cm
- Large 59-60 cm
- Xlarge 61-62 cm