Kriega R20 Backpack
Incorporating Kriega’s Quadloc-lite™ system, the harness is angled away from under the arms giving total freedom of movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use with none of the re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems.
The R20 incorporates a side pocket with water-resistant YKK® zip, along with an inner sleeve pocket and a key clip in the large main compartment. The pack is compatible with a CE-Level 2 back protector and hydration reservoir.
Kriega was born in 2000 when product designers and motorcycle enthusiasts, Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who were working in the outdoor industry at the time, became frustrated by the lack of high quality, well designed luggage for motorcycle riders and decided they should use their combined expertise and fill a gap in the market they believed existed.
- 1000D Cordura® on base and harness.
- 10 Year Warranty
- 420D nylon rip-stop construction.
- Reflective panels on harness.
- Reflective print on rear.
- Hypalon abrasion resistant reinforcement.
- Superspace 5mm airspace fabric.
- YKK® water resistant zips.
- 20-litres (1200cu in) capacity.
- 470(h) x 280(w) x 150(d) mm
- 18.5(h) x 11.0(w) x 5.9(d) ins.