Kriega Sling Messenger Bag
Lightweight and convenient the Sling provides a fast, safe and secure way to carry a tablet, camera or documents, in a 100% waterproof pack on a bike or walking around town.
Padded reversible shoulder strap for left and right carry. Quick and easy strap adjustment with Kriega’s signature T6 alloy web tensioner.
Easy on/off over a helmet and access the bag contents whilst wearing. Main body has 8 litre capacity with roll-top fastening and a white liner which can easily be removed for cleaning.
Easy access side pocket with YKK® water resistant zip, ideal for a water bottle, gloves etc. Inside flap mesh pocket with YKK® zip, designed for maps, cables, cards etc. Loops to fit an additional US-5 Drypack.
Kriega was born in 2000 when product designers and motorcycle enthusiasts, Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who were working in the outdoor industry at the time, became frustrated by the lack of high quality, well designed luggage for motorcycle riders and decided they should use their combined expertise and fill a gap in the market they believed existed.
- Tough Hypalon construction.
- 1000D Cordura® on base and harness.
- 420D nylon rip-stop: Lightweight, yet extremely strong.
- Black anodised 6061-T6 alloy web tensioner.
- Acetal 25mm quick-release buckles.
- 320(h) x 200(w) x 125(d) mm
- 12.6(h) x 7.8(w) x 4.9(d) ins.
- 8-litres (490cu in) capacity.