GURKHA TROUSER KULBIR
NAMED AFTER KULBIR THAPA, THE FIRST GURKHA SOLDIER TO RECEIVE THE VICTORIA CROSS FOR VALOUR ON SEP 25TH 1915 – HIS FIRST DAY IN ACTION.
With the distinctive double pleats and unmistakable crossover belt fastening, HEMINGSWORTH Gurkha trousers feature the distinctive double pleated front and crossover adjustable belt fastening of the classic style with a modern, easy fit – slightly looser in the leg than the Cruiser style and tapering towards the ankle. For the ultimate in casual summer sophistication they are cut from a lightweight mercerised Pima cotton drill, one of the very highest quality grades of cotton whose extra long staple fibres give a clean and silky smooth finish to the surface of the fabric for the lightest and softest touch against the skin.
- Crossover adjustable belt fastening waistband lined in self fabric
- Button fly
- Double forward pleat front
- Easy fit
- Plain turned cuff
- Polished metal side adjuster buckles
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Side angle entry hip pockets lined with ecru cotton twill
- 2 rear pockets with buttoned flap fastening lined with ecru cotton twill
- 100% Supima cotton
- Lightweight smooth twill weave for super luxe handle
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)